Anyone is welcome to provide tips for this page to help their fellow riders! As a first issue, Andy wants to target those of you out there who are now confident on your boards and want to try some tricks.
The Toe Side 180!
- Before attempting this trick you need to be able to get some toe side air.
- Edge out to your heel side but not too far. Try starting this at the bottom of the wake initially.
- Keeping your handle still, low and close to your hips, edge up the wake, pushing down evenly with your toes until you have left the top of the wake.
- Keeping your eyes on the boat, smoothly turn or switch the board 180 degrees, landing fakie in the middle of the wakes initially. Bend your knees slightly to absorb your landing.
- Once you can do this successfully, increase your cut up the wake to get closer to the second wake, eventually clearing it on landing.
- Top tip! As you reach the point of unfortunately landing on the second wake, shorten the rope by one and you will clear it.
- Good luck!