Whitworth Water Ski & Wakeboard Centre
Beginners Courses!! - Brand New for the 2012 season, £75 all equipment included - 3 sessions with breaks, everyone welcome, ideal present why not treat someone with a gift voucher!
New to Whitworth Waterski and Wakeboard Centre, for those who want to experience some fun on the water with out getting too wet! We now offer super-fast speed boat rides for £29 per session (15 minutes and a maximum of 6 people per ride). Please call to book.
Set in beautiful countryside, Whitworth Water Ski & Wakeboard Centre boasts some of the best facilities for water skiing and wake boarding.
- We cater for everyone - whether you've been skiing or riding for years, are a total beginner or disabled, we have everything for you to enjoy these thrilling and challenging sports.
- The Centre is run by qualified instructor & driver Andy Knowles.
- Andy is a world class coach, he coaches the British Disabled Water Ski Team and has led our country to success in World and European championships. He is also qualified as a British Water Ski Senior Staff Coach, International Tournament Boat Driver, teacher and examiner for the Ski Boat Driver Award, Club Drivers' and Instructor qualifications. He is also a qualified British Disabled Water Ski Association Disabled Instructor.
- The Centre is open 7 days a week from 9.30am until dusk from April 1 to October 31. There is currently a waiting list for most types of membership but you are welcome to be added to this or come along and have a go anyway - non members are always welcome! We also have a special guest day on Wednesdays.
- For more information don't hesitate to contact Andy on: 01706 852534